"Second Guessing the Greatest Generals in History"
Home | Construction | Contact | Console | Signin | Register
- Print each of the counter pages on a color printer on legal size labels.
- Spray each page with matt finish spray. Allow time to dry.
- Cut matt board to size of the counter page (8 1/8 x 11 3/4).
- Trim away the white space on the counter page to make it roughly symetrical.
- Cut the counter page along the middle line between front and back sides.
- Affix the counter page front to one side of the matt board using the top and right side to align with the board.
- Affix the counter page back to the other side of the matt board using the top and left side to align with the board.
- Cut along lines to produce 1/2 in square counters.
You will need to organize your counters in storage unless you want to sort them out before every game.
Use an assortment of plastic baggies:
Place each company into a 2x3 inch baggie.
Place each battalion HQ company and its company baggies into a 3x5 inch baggie.
Place each regiment HQ company and its battalion baggies into a 1 quart baggie.
Place the division HQ company and its regiment baggies into into a 1/2 or gallon baggie.
Copyright © 2013, Armchair Brigade